Friday 27 September 2013

Editing The Initial Samples

Sample with photoshop; This look was achieved by editing the colours then the colour curves, I also brightened the contrast of the sample. Leaving me with this vibrant pattern, I do think this looks like something from under a microscope. 
Sample with photoshop; To create this, I used one of the marbling samples and just inverted the colours leaving me with this. I really like the colours and texture in this one, I'm going to continue with this trying different colours and see how the sample turns out, I do want to incorporate this into my final fabric design.
Sample with photoshop;  This sample is also made by using the invert colour tool on photoshop, I really like how the circular shapes have been picked out. The purple marbling ink works really well.
Sample with photoshop;  This is the same sample, just editing differently I changed the colour curves until all the colours were as bright as possible making these pink and purple tones, I also used the pin light tool which kind of looks as if the sample is already looked at under the microscope. I really like how this one has turned out.
Sample with photoshop;  Once again I used the invert colour tool then changed the contrast and colours. I think the stiching works really well on this sample, it looks like skin cells and the mix of textures brings more layers to the sample.
Sample with photoshop;  To create this I used a tool which made the image look as if a marbl layer had been added, I then altered the colours until this strange contrast appeared. I actually love how the sample has worked out ans it blend pastel colour with cosmic looking shades. I like the range of shapes featured in the sample to. 
I plan now to carry on with the samples in my next lesson, only with more of a idea of colours/shades to use and the specific methods I will continue using instead of just samples. This will then develop into two definite cards that I will scan in to further develop using Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment