Wednesday 25 September 2013

Under The Microscope; The Daily Dish

I began my research by heading to pinterest for some initial idea's, I found a awful lot of inspiration from alcohol to fabrics however I really like the insects. This theme really ties into my own work as the specimens I have collected are mainly insects. This is some of my initial pinterest research:
Whilst on pinterest, I saw about 'The Daily Dish' which Klari Reis presented art in a petri dish for a entire year, this has continued and she is still doing in to this day. Her dishes show how the most unlikely of things can look truly beautiful. Find the daily dish here.
I really love how different each dish is, however I prefer the more neutral colours such as pastels and creams, I think these would look really nice layered for my fabrics.
find my pinterest here: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment