Friday 17 January 2014

Made in Britain; Street Style&Buyers Meeting

| Whilst in London I managed to take a few street style photographs of well dressed men |
| sketches I took to the buyer's meeting (along with my visual journal, sketchbook, samples and CAD's) |
We also met with a student buyer, my buyer who I was paired with had very similar idea's and influences as me, she had been looking a trends and CAD's on WGSN that looked quite similar to my idea's and was happy with my choice of aviation. As well as shapes and the sport, her colour choices were grey which is similar to my blue and grey combination which meant we had quite a lot of the same design idea's. Ellie said she was going to look further into aviation jackets and we planned to get in contact again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment