Monday 27 January 2014

Made In Britain; Final Line Up

Whilst researching into portfolio idea's I saw a lot of animal heads on human body's as fashion illustrations, I really liked this idea & thought I'd create my own/ something similar, I traced a model body and glued a deer head to it then by scanning it in I could print as many copies as I needed ensuring they are all the same size & proportion, I used a deer head as it is very strong and masculine looking as well as having a vintage feel about it. All of my design's are based around a blue colour theme as that is what I've picked for my colour story. I also want to include quilting within my suit therefore quite a few of my designs incorporate quilting.
Contrasting fabrics with knee and sleeve detailing, slightly lighter shade of blue fabric, bamboo velvet and natural fibres. 
Almost tracksuit looking outfit, with quilted velvet detailing on elbows,waist &knee. Zip fastening to add a modern feel to the garments.
Trouser idea, tonal fabrics for pockets and lower leg area.
Modern aviator style coat, with faux fur detail. Zips once again used to add a modern detail.
Two tone trousers, front and back in different fabrics (one being velvet).
Trouser idea, fitted with knee detailing in contrasting fabric.
Floor length coat inspired by vintage aviator coat with faux fur trimmings and contrasting pockets.
Quilted two piece, quilting used to reinforce strength and durability. 
Knee length oversized coat with dropped shoulders, faux fur collar inspired by vintage aviator jackets.
Faux fur and quilted details with side fastenings.
Off centre fastening oversized suit, with contrasting trousers. Side panel details of separate fabric.
Ankle length side fastening coat with dropped shoulders. Many buttons with a hidden zip fastening for practicability rather than fastening multiply buttons. 
Final Line Up All Together;
Final Line Up Reflected;

No comments:

Post a Comment