Saturday 8 February 2014

Made In Britain; Meeting with Chris

In preparation for meeting with the client (Chris) I had completed a technical drawing for each of my designs. Keeping one technical drawing with just outline and another with fabric swatches/colour, I then joined each of the pages making a portfolio to share. 

With the feedback from Chris it was decided to bring two of my designs together, creating a much more bulky and oversized jacket meaning it would suit a larger target market. 
I am going to include a oversized faux fur collar, paper bag style pockets to match my bag design along with a slight side fastening to even out the fur collar, aswell as making the jacket waist length compared to the original floor length designs. I'm sticking to my original colour theme of grey and blue (mainly light blue). This is the new technical drawing for my design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment